DDF Exclusive Independent TV Set top box User Interface (UI)

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 12,590
Tata Sky had different UI when they newly launched HD box, manufactured by Kaon Media. During early 2010s. It was exactly same as airtel digital TV. Later they changed it to Blue color UI.

Both airtel and Tata Sky DTHs software User Interface is designed by NDS VideoGuard. They had designed best User interface back in that time for Set top box market. Tata Sky still uses it for HD and HD DVR which are hugely successful.
Thanks @Bapun Raz bro for the explanation.

That means none of them is inspired by each other.
Airtel UI is inspired by TS and Independent tv UI is inspired by Airtel.

That means none of them is inspired by each other.
Yes, since they were designed by same company it was similar. Airtel later changed to other company for STB software but Tata Sky still using NDS company software. They even tried latest Evo 12 UI by NDS on their Transfer box which turned out to be failure so they reverted back to old UI.

More UI images of settings:
VC8cVIi.jpg

qu2vn5g.jpg

JOsjebQ.jpg

X39bXOy.jpg

4mc44Jk.jpg

Nhw0h99.jpg

v1WhQoT.jpg

B5sp7Qf.jpg

V1jt6ON.jpg

svJsNen.jpg

vkIpAuZ.jpg

Zee Cinema, Zee tv, Star utsav at LCNs 1820,1840 &1920 respectively, how? Does the channels starting from 1000?
Moreover, how the channels arrangement is, first Bengali then Hindi then English then some regional channels & then again Hindi GEC, how?

@Bapun Raz - please let me know how did you enter satellite scanning page? I can't find it in the menu.
Also, it has an 8 digit password for few settings like modify rating etc. What is that password?

@Bapun Raz - please let me know how did you enter satellite scanning page? I can't find it in the menu.
Also, it has an 8 digit password for few settings like modify rating etc. What is that password?
It used to be like that during earlier days but now things are changed with software updates.

Call CC for password. I have no idea about that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock