DDF Exclusive Independent TV Signals resume date extended further till 3rd July 2019

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 8,136
Status
Not open for further replies.
lwmQjbt.jpg

What will happen if they lose the case:rolleyes::rolleyes:

They have to pay to Antrix abt 9 crores which they are ready to pay, but OVT dues and broadcaster dues amounts up to 100 crores, for which they don't have finances bcoz independent TV account is freezed due bikebot and sanjay bhati fraud case

@Vicky bro I believe you are getting the DD Free Dish Channels at least. Kindly confirm the channels u r getting. I asked u last time too bro but unfortunately u missed out bro....

@Vicky bro I believe you are getting the DD Free Dish Channels at least. Kindly confirm the channels u r getting. I asked u last time too bro but unfortunately u missed out bro....

Only 4 to 5 ddfd channels getting bro, but now i'm reset my stb, so now not getting the 4 channels also :(

I had already raised suspicion and doubts when this service was launched, also i requested people to not fall for freebies as something or other will cause trouble later. I find it astonishing that people keep getting attracted & trapped in such things without learning lessons from past cases.

Also hope that Jio always has competitors be it in any field, here too just opting for cheaper or free things will not be right decision. There is no fraud here but a situation might arrive where competition might surrender and post that monopoly might lead to other difficulties for us.

Only 4 to 5 ddfd channels getting bro, but now i'm reset my stb, so now not getting the 4 channels also :(
Which 4 to 5 channels bro ? Can you name them bro ? Did it include DD Sports or Star Sports First ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock