DDF Exclusive Independent TV Signals will resume only after 22nd June 2019

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 6,811
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone has any update on this? Today is 22nd June.
They don't have money to pay for Antrix and OVT. So they are saying now that 2nd July is the date for resuming services. All of them are frauds. One by one will escape away.
ND Tiwari-9415510000
Vivek Prakash -9818908688
These are the promoters. Call them

I am surprised that ITV customers are still sticking around. I wouldn't have tolerated 2 days of outage let alone the countless number of previous and now this prolonged outage. Here is my two cents folks, please move on to other DTH. I have heard that D2H or Dish TV is providing only STB for under 1000 deal but whatever. This company doesn't have money to pay to the broadcasters, to satellite companies, how are you expecting them to resolve the issue so soon?

I am surprised that ITV customers are still sticking around. I wouldn't have tolerated 2 days of outage let alone the countless number of previous and now this prolonged outage. Here is my two cents folks, please move on to other DTH. I have heard that D2H or Dish TV is providing only STB for under 1000 deal but whatever. This company doesn't have money to pay to the broadcasters, to satellite companies, how are you expecting them to resolve the issue so soon?
Our people have paid up to 4k for ITV, and they are fighting with dealers for refund. They have become so adamant to watch channels for free. Our agency has lost nearly 18 lac rs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock