INDIA CRICKET PACK

Reaction score
Is there sony six deactivated in india cricket pack...?
Because there are no activation of star sports..

Amit Singh Gautam said:
Is there sony six deactivated in india cricket pack...?
Because there are no activation of star sports..

dishtv not going to activate Star Sports you have to order it separately.

Dish will activate star sports for sure.
Or may be DD National will show it.

DD will show India's match so dishtv not going to activate Star Sports.

All DDF Members please send request to dishtv to add starsports 1 in ICP pack instead of ss3. last time they mistakenly added ss3. all south packs only have icp and we dont know hindi so please add ss1 in icp

lkkeyan89 said:
All DDF Members please send request to dishtv to add starsports 1 in ICP pack instead of ss3. last time they mistakenly added ss3. all south packs only have icp and we dont know hindi so please add ss1 in icp

You will not going to get what you wish for this is the time for dishtv to increase there ARPU, I don't think TATA(SKY provides Star Sports 1 for free.

Yes dishtv should activate SS1 instead of ss3. And i hope this time they will activate SS1 for ICP users, Since India' s match only on DD.

nskaran said:
Yes dishtv should activate SS1 instead of ss3. And i hope this time they will activate SS1 for ICP users, Since India' s match only on DD.

In couple of days you will get another reason to hate dishtv because in my way dishtv will never activate SS1 for free.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock