Discussion India Weather Alert or Discussion

Riddhiman

Reaction score
I created this thred because I think October to December is a Cyclone Season for our country.Not only for cyclone any major weather condition details if updated this forum early this could be help many of our dreamdth member.Also daily weather report or warning major cities in India updated here as soon as possible.

Weather Report 17th October 2017

DELHI WEATHER
DAY : 36°C Warm Condition
NIGHT : 22° Mainly clear Some Haze
*chance of rainfall 10%

MUMBAI WEATHER
DAY : 33°C Moderate Warm Condition
NIGHT : 26°C Pleasant liitle Hazy
*chance of rainfall 40%

KOLKATA WEATHER
DAY : 33°C moderate warm
NIGHT : 26°C Pleasant little Hazy
*Chance of Rainfall 49%

CHENNAI WEATHER
Now little Showry
DAY : 31°C Pleasant with Some Rainfall
NIGHT : 25-26°C Pleasant with some rainfall
***Rainfall Chance 80%

WARNING FOR ANDHRAPRADESH,ODISHA and WEST BENGAL
image courtesy accuweather
Source

There is concern that a tropical cyclone will develop in the Bay of Bengal this week with potential impacts to eastern India, Bangladesh and Myanmar.
The main threat for impacts appears to be from northeastern Andhra Pradesh to West Bengal in India, as well as in Bangladesh,” Nicholls said. Flooding downpours may also spread across southern and western Myanmar as the low pulls moisture from the Bay of Bengal northward.

**Landfall Possible near Odisha or West Bengal.but System may be some weaken before landfall
India, Bangladesh and Myanmar put on alert for tropical cyclone threat this week

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock