• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Discussion Indian General Elections 2019

piinku1

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Atleast no corruption now.....all talking abt gst, demonization etc....( Atleast these are better than million billion rupee scams)....Rahul cannot lead his own party, forget about him ruling India....if Congress selects him as PM candidate, it will be much more easier for Modi than last time to win.
No corruption are you joking?

BJP has looted more in these 4 yearsthan Congress looted in last 70 years.
Some examples are Rafael, Demonetisation, pradhan Mantri bima, petroleum product sale, mining scams etc.

Do you need more?

Gobinaath

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Nah if Congress wins 180+ in Election then he & she is first to meet RaGa .. Don't forgot Maya interview after MP results out 🤣🤣😜😜😠😠😡😡
Atleast no corruption now.....all r talking abt gst, demonization etc....( Atleast these are better than million billion rupee scams)....Rahul cannot lead his own party, forget about him ruling India....if Congress selects him as PM candidate,India will have only 2 options NOTA Or MODI....I am curious what if majority comes NOTA... re-election or presidential rule???
Apart from corruption point agreed ur post

Corruption in going very nicely but it's in the indirect way of Announcing publicly in TV 🤣🤣😜😜😠😠😡😡

nanduking2

Registered
Reaction score
No corruption are you joking?

BJP has looted more in these 4 yearsthan Congress looted in last 70 years.
Some examples are Rafael, Demonetisation, pradhan Mantri bima, petroleum product sale, mining scams etc.

Do you need more?
Rafael deal scam....sc has given clean chit to modi...explain me how demonization is scam??

Last edited:

piinku1

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Rafael deal scam....sc has given clean chit to modi...explain me how demonization is scam??
SC have not given clean chit. They just said deal is right on basis of affidavit submitted by govt.
In demonisation, all money returned to bank that means indirectly it converts all black to white, the cost involved in the process

nanduking2

Registered
Reaction score
  1. Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan
  2. Jan Dhan Yojana “JAM”
  3. Ujjwala Yojana
  4. PMFBY, PMKSY
  5. NHPS
  6. GST
  7. Bharatmala
  8. Sagarmala
  9. UDAAN
  10. Make In India, Startup India, FDI
What about these things all are scam???

And whatever I don't want to see Rahul, Mayavathi, or Akhilesh as PM of India any day....those will the worst days India will see....I am not against Congress, even Congress had good leaders with strong mindset like Indira Gandhi.....

Last edited:

Gobinaath

Dream Legend
Reaction score

Getting these ads regularly whenever I opened chrome

Why I have to donate ?? Wheather their party become poor ?? I don't think so or their party leader's become beggars ?? I don't think that so

Then why I have to donate money to them 🤣🤣😠😠😡😡🤬🤬 #Fools

barryallen

Registered
Reaction score

Getting these ads regularly whenever I opened chrome

Why I have to donate ?? Wheather their party become poor ?? I don't think so or their party leader's become beggars ?? I don't think that so

Then why I have to donate money to them 🤣🤣😠😠😡😡🤬🤬 #Fools
Tell Modiji our 50₹ is nothing infront of thousand of crores his party takes from big industrialists :lol:

id_866

Registered
Reaction score
SC have not given clean chit. They just said deal is right on basis of affidavit submitted by govt.
In demonisation, all money returned to bank that means indirectly it converts all black to white, the cost involved in the process
Tell me one development done in these 4 yrs rule of bjp.schemes which benefitted people or any major construction done?
Demonetisation is organised looting.how some politicians,vip's got money before people get new notes.which means clear scam.what actions taken against those?
What about 2g case.they all let free

Last edited:

nanduking2

Registered
Reaction score
Tell me one development done in these 4 yrs rule of bjp.schemes which benefitted people or any major construction done?
Demonetisation is organised looting.how some politicians,vip's got money before people get new notes.which means clear scam.what actions taken against those?
What about 2g case.they all let free
Don't talk blindly man, Swatch Bharath has benefited a lot people, make in India concept has given many jobs to people.....may be for you no development...
AND....
My city is one of smart city selected from 100 city in first 20 list....and most roads in city is very much improved, very good concrete roads, hard to find less durable Tar roads......and now whole city is getting underground power cables....water supply pipes, everything.....my city was clearly ignored for all these period when Congress was in rule, still Congress+JDS alliance govt( even though on most powerful MLA in Karnataka state is from my city, and mojority of times he only wins, he our Congress government Karnataka, never improved city)....by the way I am pakka AntiRahul.....last time Modi won because of his wave and anti Rahul wave, I will tell for sure this time if Congress selects Rahul as pm candidate, then again it will be doomed....there more antirahul in this country than Modi bhakths....

I am not with or against any party... I prefer Modi is better than Rahul....And I will tell you one thing Manmohan Singh was India's most innocent PM and accidental PM India has seen till date, he is one of good economist...

2G scam is of UPA not NDA.....those UPA people walked free because of their political power....

Last edited:
Top Bottom