DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 123,522
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm part of the Infinity pack on multiple tv's and an English music channel (seems currently only english music channels is available or are there more?) failed to appear so called CC and they said its a premium channel and not part of Infinity pack and i was shocked.

When i got this Infinity pack i was told i would get all SD & HD channels when i signup for Airtel and now they say some channels are Premium.

So most of the money that i pay goes for some Non-Tamil and Non-English Channels when they cant offer an English Music channel. So basically whether we want or not we have to pay and subscribe to Hindi channels.

Probably when the annual subscription ends i may have to review the overall cost involved for just watching Tamil, English and other International Channels on other platforms and if they are cheaper then might have to move there.

And probably on the Interim, might switch one of the Multiple tv to some other DTH and check if they play the same dance or they offer all the channels as they promise.

Last edited:
I'm part of the Infinity pack on multiple tv's and an English music channel (seems currently only english music channels is available or are there more?) failed to appear so called CC and they said its a premium channel and not part of Infinity pack and i was shocked.

Bro, can you tell which all are those "Premium Channels" excluded from the Infinity Pack?

Bro, can you tell which all are those "Premium Channels" excluded from the Infinity Pack?
@Rishithulyan I think he is talking about international mix lcn 508

Yes, International Mix. I believe other than " 507 VH1 " (is this not a music channel?) this is the only English music channel available on ADTV (or am i missing something?) How come India not have enough Music channels?

Till 2003 i saw MTV, Channel V etc and i went somewhere and after i got back DAS prevented pay-channels on analogue in Chennai and now with ADTV i was surprised to see all those English music channels rebranded to Hindi. Do we at-least have part time English music channels where they play some English music sometimes, somedays?

Regarding English music channels, I think you didn't notice 9XO, which is a very good English music channel, in my opinion.

But I want to know which all other channels are not covered in the Infinity Pack?

@HOUSE-MD I agree with you . I really miss the time when channel v used to show English music .good old days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock