DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 123,696
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

I'm using Airtel HD DVR. My need is all Tamil channels + all HD channels. What is the best pack (combination) to activate.? currently I'm using Infinity one year pack and it will expiry in a week. What is the current price of Infinity pack.? any offers or cashback.?

South supermax max hd tn
Dear All,

I'm using Airtel HD DVR. My need is all Tamil channels + all HD channels. What is the best pack (combination) to activate.? currently I'm using Infinity one year pack and it will expiry in a week. What is the current price of Infinity pack.? any offers or cashback.?

Infinity ALL SD+HD (ALL Regions)
INFINITY ALL SD + HD channels 12 months Rs. 5999 (Rs. 5749 offer)

Hi,
Is the Rs. 5749 offer still active? Can I recharge my dth with this offer pack? The airtel customer care is not aware about any such amount. They are simply putting Rs. 7199 for infinity all sd+hd (all regions). But most websites are claiming that the amount is Rs. 5999.

Please reply as soon as possible as my plan is expiring on 26th jan 2019.
Thanks

Infinity ALL SD+HD (ALL Regions)
INFINITY ALL SD + HD channels 12 months Rs. 5999 (Rs. 5749 offer)

Hi,
Is the Rs. 5749 offer still active? Can I recharge my dth with this offer pack? The airtel customer care is not aware about any such amount. They are simply putting Rs. 7199 for infinity all sd+hd (all regions). But most websites are claiming that the amount is Rs. 5999.

Please reply as soon as possible as my plan is expiring on 26th jan 2019.
Thanks
Are you totally unaware of all the recent developments going on regarding Trai's new tariff regime?
Anyways, its a risk to go with even 7199 infinity pack, forget about 5999. It was history.
Even if you opt for infinity at 7199, it might get ceased on 31st Jan and they will refund the balance in your account. As of now, choose a base pack suiting your needs and recharge with 200. Wait for 1st feb.. things will be more clear by then..

Are you totally unaware of all the recent developments going on regarding Trai's new tariff regime?
Anyways, its a risk to go with even 7199 infinity pack, forget about 5999. It was history.
Even if you opt for infinity at 7199, it might get ceased on 31st Jan and they will refund the balance in your account. As of now, choose a base pack suiting your needs and recharge with 200. Wait for 1st feb.. things will be more clear by then..

@Ritesh bro, I yesterday called CC he also confirmed that infinity pack will most probably cease on 31 Jan and the balance will refunded, even I was opting for it but I dont want to take risk for with such a big amount. bro have you submitted your channel request yet to airtel also if a person don't submit by 31 Jan will the connection will be deactivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock