info regarding Diseq C 2.0

balugudidiot

Contributor
Reaction score
Friends Please inform me wil DiseqC 2.0 4*1 swith work with Monoblock LNB???should i need a spiller?? Thanks.

I have the same receiver. Receiver does not scans programs in some frequencies with high SR / 22000, 27500, 30000 /. Strent and excellent signal quality, programs does not scan. What is the problem? Thank you.

tmurgel1 said:
I have the same receiver. Receiver does not scans programs in some frequencies with high SR / 22000, 27500, 30000 /. Strent and excellent signal quality, programs does not scan. What is the problem? Thank you.

Nobody knows nothing? Too bad!

tmurgel1 said:

You mentioned same receiver but didn't mention name. It could be a problem with the specific receiver.

above is New model receiver i think ..

Some times this problem happens to my Technosat TS-1200 receiver also while scanning hotbird channels, some of the tp's not scanning, some of them will have signal quality after some time when we are selecting that particular tp.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock