Insat 4A fta from 83 e c band dish size 120 cm

rocky7756

Reaction score
20160704_220914_2_bestshot.jpg
20160704_220948_8_bestshot.jpg

Got  83 e  c band  on 4 feet dish good english music 9xo channel fta  :tup

RE: 9xo fta from 83 e c band dish size 120 cm

Actually bro multiple topics for same thing is not allowed.

You can share your other tracking pictures in separate thread. I have updated the thread title now.

Good job bro. Congrats on tracking Insat 4A C Band.. :tup

RE: 9xo fta from 83 e c band dish size 120 cm

Bapun Raz said:
Actually bro multiple topics for same thing is not allowed.

You can share your other tracking pictures in separate thread. I have updated the thread title now.

Good job bro. Congrats on tracking Insat 4A C Band.. :tup

ok thanks for the information and updating the title

TtTtTt said:
Can u be able to catch Hotbird on 4ft dish
and post ur dish SS

no, it is not posible to catch 9e ,13e on 4 feet dish as its coverage is up to jammu and kashmir and as we go far from the coverage we may get some tps or may not which are strong for all that sat we need dish 8 to 15 feet and good lnb and space to instal also which is very costly not possible for all if any one want to see some of these channel use internet with hi speed internet 1 to 2 mbps i have mostly seen all these by internet they may be availabe for some time for streaming but not all.

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Dear Friends,[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I would appreciate if someone could guide me regarding the following:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]We have a Tata Sky common dish of 120cm installed in our building terrace. I am using the Tata Sky set top box to access their service. [/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I intent to buy a FTA MPEG-4 DVB-S2 set top box and connect to the same antenna. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]1.Will I be able to watch FTA channels in Ku band on INSAT 4A.?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]2. Will I be able to use the same Set top box for C band also?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Appreciate your guidance.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Regards[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Rahul[/font]

RAHULPJN said:
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Dear Friends,[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I would appreciate if someone could guide me regarding the following:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]We have a Tata Sky common dish of 120cm installed in our building terrace. I am using the Tata Sky set top box to access their service. [/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I intent to buy a FTA MPEG-4 DVB-S2 set top box and connect to the same antenna. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]1.Will I be able to watch FTA channels in Ku band on INSAT 4A.?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]2. Will I be able to use the same Set top box for C band also?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Appreciate your guidance.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Regards[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Rahul[/font]
Unfortunately, there is no FTA channels on Ku Band Insat 4A/GSat 10.

But with MPEG4 DVB S2 HD FTA STB you can scan all TS channels and also check test channels (if any).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock