Good News Installed dish nxt hd premium

Exactly the same for hd channels? I thought so as well maybe it will be better for sd channels in dish nxt box but im sure its same for hd channels.

After all thinking I have decided to stay with dish tv .I did this only due to only one reason i.e hd channel at affordabe rate.
Though I know this a very big gamble

Some snaps:
Source

Source

Source
Will try to share more and clearer snaps later
I would also like to thank @Saj 007 ,@stiwari and @royceferns2000 bros for assistance.(y):tup:
And now some blind dish tv supporter cannot shut my mouth by saying that you are mpeg 2 subscriber:wink::tongue:
Though i still believe that dish tv should have done it for free but nevermind because i got dish tv flagship stb:wink:
Share your av cable image

Share your av cable image
Bro i have captured all the image (10) from cable to channels but todays data limit has got exhausted (jio and nowadays after data limit the speed is slowed to 64kbps which is worst tham 128kbps earlier) so image is uploading very slow therefore will try to post tomorrow

Last edited:
Just noticed remote is double the size when compared to other remote i have came across

Why is it like that :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Bro i have captured all the image (10) from cable to channels but todays data limit has got exhausted (jio and nowadays after data limit the speed is slowed to 64kbps which is worst tham 128kbps earlier) so image is uploading very slow therefore will try to post tomorrow
Ok;)

Just noticed remote is double the size when compared to other remote i have came across

Why is it like that :unsure::unsure:
No bro!!can't say about other dish tv user but the remote with my old sd stb was very big and uncomfortable to hold but this is very comfortable though I don't know about other dth remote
May be the angle from which this photo is taken is the cause of it looking big;):giggle:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock