Good News Installed New ADTV HD by Exchanging RDTV.

• Thread starter bibin
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 9,100
The dish antenna and lnb is common for any network. Only the stb makes the difference

No response from ADTV, as I booked for exchanging my RDTV, they collected my details but now it's the 4th day. Called nodal(kerala) but they are not taking the call. Customer care saying that they will come as soon as possible.

They not giving any reference number for my order, it's the main problem to track my status of order, what will I do now?

Sorry for the late wishes @bibin bro i missed this thread :(:(

Congrats bro & my best Wishes for ur new adtv hd connection ;);)(y)(y):):)

Maybe Airtel also wants to move on HEVC thats why they have introduced HEVC box

tweet them. best way to reach.

yeap, I sent a complaint to [email protected], within few minutes I an automated message along with the reply.
Within one hour a lady representative called with reference to my complaint and collected my address, now one of my nearest dealer called me and confirmed my request and address. But the only thing now is that I have no time to when they called to fix the connection. Now I extended the request completion to coming Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock