Good News Installed new Tata Sky HD (HEVC) connection in exchange of Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 95
  • Views: Views 21,659
My new TATA SKY HD (HEVC) connection.
Picture Quality is awesome. HD channels looks same like in hathway clear and crispy. Favorite organized system is also good. My mom and other lady in my house learned it easily. Remote range is also good. In hathway HD remote range was not so good.

Hello, Would it be possible for you to take a few pictures of the instruction booklet and share it here? Particularly the two pages that show how to program this remote. Thanks

Hello, Would it be possible for you to take a few pictures of the instruction booklet and share it here? Particularly the two pages that show how to program this remote. Thanks
Follow this
Follow this...

P_20171029_174914.jpg

Follow this
Thanks for your reply. But this method doesn't work on new remotes. The new remots do not have "Univ" button and instead have "AV". The "Method 2" also doesn't work on new remotes

Thanks for your reply. But this method doesn't work on new remotes. The new remots do not have "Univ" button and instead have "AV". The "Method 2" also doesn't work on new remotes
Wait I'll send

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock