Installed Tata sky HD

But is the quality around 20 considered as good @Anish Pai bro

Well 20% is considered average on that TP. 40% is good, but since he is getting 100% in home TP he may face less signal outage on the 20% TP. Still its better to get 40%.

I am getting same signal on the weak TP, that's 20% but home channel I get 70%. This is on my HEVC HD STB.

U must be getting same bro

Last edited:
Well 20% is considered average on that TP. 40% is good, but since he is getting 100% in home TP he may face less signal outage on the 20% TP. Still its better to get 40%.

I am getting same signal on the weak TP, that's 20% but home channel I get 70%. This is on my HEVC HD STB.

U must be getting same bro
Yes @Anish Pai bro.During morning it's near to 20% but as the day progresses it becomes 0% and again increases in the morning the next day.Do you have the same behaviour.
But in general is it because INSAT tp's are towards the end of their life? So emitting less signals.
Just a thought, I might be wrong.

Last edited:
Yes bro
But is it because INSAT tp's are towards the end of their life?
So emitting less signals.

Not all Insat TP are low, home TP which is in Insat is having almost 100% level, but all rest TP of Insat are having 20%-60% varies.
Gsat on other hand has 70% and above

UDAYA movies,KTV hd,sunmusic hd,UDAYA comedy,chintu TV, Geminimovies,DD national etc these are channels that are strucking

Yes @Anish Pai bro.During morning it's near to 20% but as the day progresses it becomes 0% and again increases in the morning the next day.Do you have the same behaviour.
But in general is it because INSAT tp's are towards the end of their life? So emitting less signals.

For me the signals are weak during the day, but evening and night i have good signals. U can say 10-15% increase. No idea why this happens

Bro problem is the wire which is connected to STB from inside the home.the wire which is fixed during construction lost the strength the technician said.
Highly possible. Years ago i was not getting signal of some channels. Came to know that the wire was faulty.
When i had taken new connection i hadn't changed the wire, was using the same old wire that was installed during DD Free Dish.

Bro what to do now. Tata sky technician saying he will fix the new wire from 3rd floor to ground floor for that he ll charge rs 15 for 1mtr.
Highly possible. Years ago i was not getting signal of some channels. Came to know that the wire was faulty.
When i had taken new connection i hadn't changed the wire, was using the same old wire that was installed during DD Free Dish.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock