Seeking Help Internet Tv box for 2500+250 should i Buy ?

prak2020

Reaction score
Today i received a call from Airtel Digital tv CC telling me that i qualify for an offer price for Internet TV box . They will replace my old box with Internet tv box for 2500 + 250 installation charges.

Please suggest me , if its worthy to upgrade for 2500 . He said the original price without offer is 4999.

Need your suggestions

Thanks,
Prakash

Today i received a call from Airtel Digital tv CC telling me that i qualify for an offer price for Internet TV box . They will replace my old box with Internet tv box for 2500 + 250 installation charges.

Please suggest me , if its worthy to upgrade for 2500 . He said the original price without offer is 4999.

Need your suggestions

Thanks,
Prakash
Hi... package wise only we have two options...full SD and full HD...we can't able to take other regular packs...pls confirm it.

Brother
1.Compare your existing package with new internet box package.
2. Without subscription u cannot use any app/features in internet box.

I think these two point will give you the answer.
If u are interested then go for it.
{My main reason is not like their box ~they will not give u freedom to do anything with your android Internet box}

I don't think this is such a great offer. But better than old offer. Normal HD+ STB (without dish/lnb) is only Rs.600/- so with addition of just wifi and Android a price of 2500/- for STB alone is just OK. But Internet TV box has no internal disk and only one tuner. Also 2 new base packs for Internet TV is available - Super and Supreme.
ei7hAmP.jpg

@iphifi Bro There is a thread in this Internet TV section created by Ritesh Bro we can set any base pack we want.Are you sure still now only two base pack??

Last edited:
@iphifi Bro There is thread in this Internet TV section created by Ritesh Bro we can set any base pack we want.Are you sure still now only two base pack??
These are the official packs for Internet TV but in Airtel anything is possible. If you really want it they may activate even normal packs.

These are the official packs for Internet TV but in Airtel anything is possible. If you really want it they may activate even normal packs.

My Internet TV 3M free preview expires only during September after that only should enquire about it to cc.But @hindifun bro might have activated packs,What Pack you have chosen hindifun bro??

IMO instead of buying Internet Box of ADTV, better to buy a separate Android TV Box or Fire Stick.
No idea what are the features in ADTV Internet Box but i believe you will be able to do much more in Android TV Box.
The drawback of buying a separate Box is that you will have to change the Input everytime which might be annoying for some people.

Fire Stick is bit expensive than what you will pay for the exchange/ Upgrade offer. Watch out for the upcoming sale, there might be heavy discounts/Cashbacks

@[email protected] if you want to stick with Airtel for long term you can go for it.

Some important apps liks Hotstar not yet available but if you are familiar with kodi you may use Hotstar for Kodi in Internet TV.

At the begining you'll feel like you got a box with lots of issue but if you are little bit tech saavy & know how to self help for any minor issue you can go for it else dont buy.

But TV viewing side it will be Good & there will be no flaws of any sort as its a Hevc 4K box clarity will be a bit enhanced than normal HD box.

I bought it for Rs.4999 for 3 Months after 2 Months of Usage I am highly Satisfied.So Rs.2750 is a cheaper price, here in Chennai Rs.3999 is the upgrade cost two months back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock