Is Airtel 4K Internet TV Worth To Buy?

Is Airtel 4K Internet TV Worth To Buy?

• Total voters
Today I have spoke with CC they we're saying as we have to continue 777 plan only like. Is anyone have same info, please confirm?

It's hybrid Set Top Box and its wrong to compare it with DVR Box.

I do not see need of fancy and costly DVR when almost everything is available on internet and we can watch on Internet TV Box later on any time.
Catch Up TV which I am sure Airtel is going to provide, will further eliminate requirement to record any programme on local hard disk when we can pause and rewind any programme.
Also please note that purchasing another Android Box meaning another remote and requirement of another HDMI port. Here with single box and remote we can organise our DTH, local Pen drive files, OTT apps, games, mirroring and lot more things on one single interface.
I was planning to purchase a Chromecast for my TV, now almost for same price I will upgrade my STB to Android TV itself.
In the future we are going to see more Internet Only channels and a Hybrid Box can organise satellite and Internet channels at one place for me.
Also with 500+ channels, who is going to remember channel numbers, here is voice search to select my favourite channel and programme.
When I compare it with my existing HD+ Box as an aam user, I feel it's worth it to upgrade.

Hindifun, Buying it is ok yes there are lot of benefits. But Minimum monthly plan is 500 (All SD) as per currently available details. Why should one pay to watch DTHs all channels when main intention of Box is to stream Internet Movies and Shows. If they allow all DTH packages it is a great deal. Even if no Hotstar & Prime Video.

It is simply an intelligent way of keeping high end customers to pay as usually, who are increasingly moving towards OTT services.

Hindifun, Buying it is ok yes there are lot of benefits. But Minimum monthly plan is 500 (All SD) as per currently available details. Why should one pay to watch DTHs all channels when main intention of Box is to stream Internet Movies and Shows. If they allow all DTH packages it is a great deal. Even if no Hotatar & Prime Video.

It is simply an intelligent way of keeping high end customers to pay as usually who are increasingly moving towards OTT services.

Will it work with any LED or we will need to buy a Smart TV?

If we need to buy a smart TV it's deal breaker for me else I am interested ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock