Seeking Help Is it Good a idea to Move from Tatasky to Airtel?

Not a good idea bro, rumors r there adtv under sale
There were some reports in the media that there is a proposal of TS and adtv merger just like Dish TV and D2H. It is a tactical move to counter proposed Jio tv's entry into DTH busines.

There were some reports in the media that there is a proposal of TS and adtv merger just like Dish TV and D2H. It is a tactical move to counter proposed Jio tv's entry into DTH busines.

That was just a speculation which is not there now. It was acquisition where TS was to buy ADTV, not a merger.

This is something different, which is some other news.

I am using two Tata sky, all Tamil channels looks like hd clarity. Almost all channels are very good clarity compare with other Dths. No other Dths allowing drop or downgrade the package by online at any time.

Not a good idea bro, rumors r there adtv under sale
From last 10 days im in touch with adtv higher official regarding my new job

1st this is absolute ridiculous news around media

2nd big big gud news surprise awaiting for us(adtv users)

Enjoy!!!

From last 10 days im in touch with adtv higher official regarding my new job

1st this is absolute ridiculous news around media

2nd big big gud news surprise awaiting for us(adtv users)

Enjoy!!!
Congo bro before ur New job Coming soon, that's why now a days u r less seen in forum, so something big cooking inside adtv house:cheers::nj::skd::surprised::win::clap::hs:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock