Is it possible to tune Insat4A FTA channels in 2 feet dish i.e DTH dish ?

lesly17

Reaction score
Hi Experts,

Can we tune Insat4A free channel in 2 feet i.e DTH dish ?since I tried and I am able to get only the tata sky scrambled channels almost 500+ channels and not even one free to air channels of Instat 4A as per Insat 4A at 83.0°E - LyngSat

Thanks for the quick response from Speedmax13 ,Earlier I used the 2 feet dish to tune AB2 ...now abs doesn't have signal ..what is other option to tune other satellite to get free to air channel ...since I tried apstar ..it doesn't worked out ....

Thanks for the quick response from Speedmax13 ,Earlier I used the 2 feet dish to tune AB2 ...now abs doesn't have signal ..what is other option to tune other satellite to get free to air channel ...since I tried apstar ..it doesn't worked out ....
You can try DD FREE DISH Gsat 15 @ 93.5 , I suggest you buy 6ft C band dish, there is lot of fta channels available both tamil and english channels.

I have already have DD free dish and apart from that I had ABS ..which now went into no signal..what is the other Satellite we can track from my 2 feet dish....I already has 6 feet dish for Intelsat 17 I am using...

I have already have DD free dish and apart from that I had ABS ..which now went into no signal..what is the other Satellite we can track from my 2 feet dish....I already has 6 feet dish for Intelsat 17 I am using...
Telstar 18 at 138 degrees east

You can try adding LNBs to your 6ft dish so that U get signals of multiple satellites while dish is fixed to one direction.

Are you get all tamil channels with good signal quality?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock