Discussion Is Tata Sky an overrated DTH or is really good?

Is Tata Sky an overrated DTH

• Yes

• No

• Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mine last date for recharge is Wednesday
After thinking lot, what if I take new connection
Which channels I want since from 6 months
Also thought about cc software of box everything
Came to decesion
I will never quit d2h
Definitely it will bounce back
In previous post Check which channels I want I posted images
295rs monthly my bill
So why I should choose tatasky
If iam getting my channels
If any extra ordinary, tatsky or any other dth do
Than I can think
As of now nothing special in other dth
All r same
Also my hd box in good condition
Why to dump simply
Okey then you will get loyal customer of d2h award. :giggle:BTW I never suggested that you take tatasky or other brands but I don't think d2h has bright future (as a ex d2h subscriber)

What Bapun bro
U also
Yes bro, you agree or not. Your posts feel same as jokes only. It is comedy to read hence i reacted with Haha reaction.

You can't blindly support something even if you are fan boy. Members are providing various reasons but you are not accepting as you are blinded by d2h love.

I think, after 3-4 more years you will again pissed by d2h and move towards another DTH (be it Airtel or Tata) and then yourself will laugh at these posts.

@Amit1079 bro no offence but no one is giving laughing reactions to annoy you but we're really laughing here. When you first said d2h will bounce back i laughed so much after a long time. It's just a one liner post but still you have some magic in you that Everytime you defend d2h i just can't stop laughing. And seriously i have nothing against you bro. I think you're one of the best members here when it comes to loyalty.

i wont call dishtv worst dth as i think they got all desired channels which are required for that m paying 700rs per month and people who are telling tatasky got max channels those people even wont be paying half of rs700 too get channels wat m getting on tatasky so whats the use having max channels where people are not willing too pay, people will pay only for their required channels

It is surely most underrated premium dth providing plethora of exclusive lifestyle/health related service channels, also their app has best VoD library. Do check the latter once and u will never complaint again. :)
I think then it's time for me to end this journey with Tata Sky prematurely. It was a good one but i think i want to give preference to health over good customer service 😀 I'll just book D2h.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock