Discussion Is Tata Sky an overrated DTH or is really good?

Is Tata Sky an overrated DTH

• Yes

• No

• Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it depends on what content one is looking to watch. The shows i watch are not available on TV and having internet becomes a necessity. Most young people do not care for saas bahu crap so they move towards Netflix, OTT services. But for sports TV is definitely needed. Most streams can cause buffering or other issues which i have faced in the past. Otherwise Internet is definitely the future and no one can deny that.

What u say becomes the over all topic for debate between DTH Vs OTT apps.

I feel we are going off topic. This is thread to discus if TS is overrated or really good

Some people are getting in some other topic and diverting

Based on 49 Votes and long Discussions it's now confirmed that Tata Sky is NOT an overrated DTH.

Hl0ac32.png

Once Jio Giga Fiber enters it's a blood bath to all dth operators. Till now Tata Sky had earned a lot, now we will see the offers from all DTH providers to avoid churning.

And very soon Tata sky will cry and forced to stop celebrate these anniversary by crushing customers views

I don't think that way. Reliability of Wired connection is still a myth in most part of India (even availability). There may be a shrink in the Tariff, but not a huge one. Wired infra is still a headache, where setting wireless towers are much easier.

Another thing I personally believe is support. This is purely based on my experience with Jio Postpaid support and for such a big infra including the primary medium of entertainment, it would be really hard for them if they don't change their attitude and escalation matrix.

Tatasky seems to be a better player in the DTH industry.

I don't think that way. Reliability of Wired connection is still a myth in most part of India (even availability). There may be a shrink in the Tariff, but not a huge one. Wired infra is still a headache, where setting wireless towers are much easier.

Another thing I personally believe is support. This is purely based on my experience with Jio Postpaid support and for such a big infra including the primary medium of entertainment, it would be really hard for them if they don't change their attitude and escalation matrix.

Tatasky seems to be a better player in the DTH industry.
OK, your right at one level I agree , what happens when only beneficial way to consume content is fiber or internet rather than other , other industry to a level of extinction than what is right to do at that time

No , Never , I Wish Tata sky will got destroyed as soon as possible (tomorrow)
Are you serious man???
Do you think a dth company get ruined in a day??Are you serious?

Or are you joking.I am serious about tata sky.

Are you a customer of tata sky?Are they doing in misaction with you and for that you are angry?

please let us know.

Are you serious man???

Are you a customer of tata sky?Are they doing in misaction with you and for that you are angry?

please let us know.
I took that 1300 years comment as a joke.
No , Never , I Wish Tata sky will got destroyed as soon as possible (tomorrow)
Did it got destoryed? When? Only thing I saw got destroyed is your grammar. 😂

Are you serious man???

please let us know.
Yes i am a customer of Tata sky from last 7 years , now after their dectatorship type behaviour in everything forces me to day these words

I took that 1300 years comment as a joke.

Did it got destoryed? When? Only thing I saw got destroyed is your grammar. 😂
You can after fews days in market share form

You can after fews days in market share form
Sorry it is destroyed😅

Ishan, You are right.
“A large number of complaints (are) being received by the authority from subscribers of Tata Sky," the regulator (TRAI) said in a letter to Tata Sky dated January 15. ...... Livemint.

Trai ticks off Tata Sky for lack of customer support on new regulations
The funny thing here is that TATAsky wanted TRAI to acknowledge that its subscribers are suffering. Tatasky customers. :wall:

Harit Nagpal ([email protected]) CEO, Tatasky said the company hoped to reach all its customers within a week. Disagreements with Trai continue, in court and through internal discussions, but there will be no blackout of channels or disruption of viewing.
For the record, there is a blockout of my subscribed ch.653 (Rs.90) from 23rd july to till date. My complaint is "on hold" or "under observation" at times. One can find a pattern with BSNL and Tatasky, the sinking ships.

As Ishan pointed out, only 'Jio' can bring the much needed order to the chaos. Meanwhile TRAI can work on the STB/DVR inter-operability to disrupt the DTH market (think mobile-number portability!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock