Is there any chance for RDTV to survive in this DTH market ?

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
RDTV is gradually vanishing from the DTH market it seems. No channel additions, no new packages, nothing, simply nothing. They should simply close down their business. They can still survive if they merge with Sun Direct which is having a bright future. :) I really hope good sense prevails among RDTV Management Team & they quickly merge with Sun Direct to save their business or else just discontinue it. :tup

Members are requested to comment on this.

bro......y u created a new thread n that too ddf exclusive
old wine in a new bottle bro

prateek1987 said:
bro......y u created a new thread n that too ddf exclusive
old wine in a new bottle bro

No bro. RDTV subscribers very unhappy. Like for example - Vicky bro. :'(

u r right bro.....but it was an ongoing debate
no need of creating a new thread
we were discussing that only in old threads of rdtv

so bro....old wine in a new bottle
i meant u did nothing but created a new thread n how it is ddf exclusive bcoz we r just discussing, not providing any exclusive news

No bro required. I hope u understand the pain of RDTV subscribers.

I think they don't mind running the business with revenue loss! They might want to show this for tax benefits:p

I dont remember if any of the Anil Ambani businesses doing well. All are flops. Still nothing is lost for RDTV. Some ambitious investment in buying satellite space and the difference in channels will vanish in months. Still lot of market there to be tapped but they have to do it in a couple of years. First they have to match other players in the next 6-9 months

bro there r two problems only, first about the stb which can hang anytime n second the cc.

except that there is no problem. i have seen pq of rdtv, almost every channel is hd.
pq is unmatchable n after so many years y others have not matched rdtv pq

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock