Is this the Right Time to Launch a UHD Channel?

• Thread starter kmb1000
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 7,891
:D:D:D half cooked food is unhealthy bro:':)':)'(

i m not saying dth shud not start uhd
i m just saying please cook the existing food first n then move to cook another food to feed another one

i took a dth n a tv so its my right to have access to all the channels available across the platforms.

now u r talking about uhd. then a new technology wud b about to start after uhd came into existence.

so bro technology wud come n come n come as the time passes away. so every time u ll b left with half cooked food.

Prateek Marwadi said:
:D:D:D half cooked food is unhealthy bro:':)':)'(

i m not saying dth shud not start uhd
i m just saying please cook the existing food first n then move to cook another food to feed another one

i took a dth n a tv so its my right to have access to all the channels available across the platforms.

now u r talking about uhd. then a new technology wud b about to start after uhd came into existence.

so bro technology wud come n come n come as the time passes away. so every time u ll b left with half cooked food.

Its not half cooked. You are getting fully cooked HD channels. Plus no DTH is providing all the HD channels not even dish tv which has tp space. So its a business issue. At least let UHD tv guys to watch one channel, even I want to watch the world cup in UHD :)

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ sadiq sir
just to confirm u once again
the heading of this thread is Is this the Right Time to Launch a UHD Channel? so we r just giving the reason why n why not - Is this the Right Time to Launch a UHD Channel?
Thanks. Now I understood that we are discussing about launching 4K channels and not about a particular DTH.

I am moving this thread to General-DTH-News-Updates section since the problem is not only with D2H but also with TS and the lack of HD and UHD channels.

I feel it is the right time to launch UHD broadcast now. It also somewhat coincides with the release of 4K Blu-Ray players and 4K Blu-Ray disks. Hence, slowly availability of materials in 4K increases which also make more people buy 4K TVs. And within 4-5-6 years (in India), there will be a good customer base for 4K DTH, Blu-Ray and TVs (who knows by that time video streaming also might get 4K, for example youtube might have an option to view videos in 4K. This will also mean we would be moving to higher speed broadband internet connections too). So according to me the time is apt! :k

And when everybody has migrated to 4K, they will release 8K and we all will be in the vicious circle forever ;)

[split] Videocon d2h presents India’s 1st 4K Ultra HD Channel

So many good HD channels are missing, I don't have to list them as we all know which and how many are missing.

I know there business strategy, firstly you cannot watch uhd channel on your HD stb and led.

So you are forced not only to buy UHD stb but a Uhd 4k tv, we all know why.

Imagine who will buy uhd 4k tv without any uhd channel.

So d2h and Tata is financed by leading Uhd tv brand's and d2h will definitely push harder as they are one of them.

Mark my words this channel will be yet another dummy channel sitting on d2h lcn as we have 3D channel showing same content all day long 365 days a year.

I know UHD concept which is hyped for no reason is going to a big failure as this is all marketing gimmick.

I won't say much let the time do the talking

RE: Videocon d2h presents India’s 1st 4K Ultra HD Channel

kmb1000 said:
So many good HD channels are missing, I don't have to list them as we all know which and how many are missing.

I know there business strategy, firstly you cannot watch uhd channel on your HD stb and led.

So you are forced not only to buy UHD stb but a Uhd 4k tv, we all know why.

Imagine who will buy uhd 4k tv without any uhd channel.

So d2h and Tata is financed by leading Uhd tv brand's and d2h will definitely push harder as they are one of them.

Mark my words this channel will be yet another dummy channel sitting on d2h lcn as we have 3D channel showing same content all day long 365 days a year.

I know UHD concept which is hyped for no reason is going to a big failure as this is all marketing gimmick.

I won't say much let the time do the talking
I can't understand what is the necessity of a UHD channel when you cannot add all the HD channels present in India..:wall

Why you people are against UHD, what about those people who bought 4K tvs and want to have some 4K entertainment. This will only make people buy more 4K tvs. Companies are expecting to sell a million 4K tvs this year. 4K is not a marketing gimmick I hve seen the clarity I would love to watch with such crisp picture quality. The faster people buy tvs the faster broadcaster will roll out 4K channels. 4k is here to stay for long. Even longer than HD.

sagar.patnaik said:
Why you people are against UHD, what about those people who bought 4K tvs and want to have some 4K entertainment. This will only make people buy more 4K tvs. Companies are expecting to sell a million 4K tvs this year. 4K is not a marketing gimmick I hve seen the clarity I would love to watch with such crisp picture quality. The faster people buy tvs the faster broadcaster will roll out 4K channels. 4k is here to stay for long. Even longer than HD.

but where is the content bro.
people also purchased 3d tv with the same expectations as u r having with 4ktv.
this time v people don't want to b fooled.
who is responsible for our valuable money that v put in to purchase 3dtvs.
this time also y people wud purchase if not a single channel available of uhd.
d2h launched an uhd channel but it is of no use as there is no content available.
only for particular content just like matches, it ll b available.

Prateek Marwadi said:
but where is the content bro.
people also purchased 3d tv with the same expectations as u r having with 4ktv.
this time v people don't want to b fooled.
who is responsible for our valuable money that v put in to purchase 3dtvs.
this time also y people wud purchase if not a single channel available of uhd.
d2h launched an uhd channel but it is of no use as there is no content available.
only for particular content just like matches, it ll b available.

Dont like UHD, dont watch it as simple as that. People wont make content if there are no viewers. Kuch tum badho kuch hum badhe i hope u understand.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock