Isaiaruvi bad picture quality.

Vijay Krish

Contributor
Reaction score
I was wondering why Isaiaruvi alone was placed at channel no 608. And i noticed that the picture quality is too bad atleast for me. How is the picture quality for u guys?

Vijay Krish said:
I was wondering why Isaiaruvi alone was placed at channel no 608. And i noticed that the picture quality is too bad atleast for me. How is the picture quality for u guys?

in digital everyone will get same picture quality but kalaignar network using MPEG-2 technology this also one reason....

Yeah but it also depends on the lnb. One sercive engg cheated me by replacing a duplicate lnb few months back. So i wasnt sure abt it.

But Isaiaruvi picture quality is way lower than the picture quality of other kalaignar network channels.

It Has Got Wonderful Picture Quality In C Band Even Though It's In Mpeg-2

Then something wrong with airtel i guess. Thats why they hve placed isaiaruvi particularly at 608 :p

Yes, quality isnt too gud.
Anyways I think ADTV and IsaiAruvi arent too gud a friends.......

Its the only channel placed out of Tamil channel lineup. :p

why they placed it too fare from tamil channels list?
I already sent so many mails regarding this,but still I don't get useful replies...

Adtv once realign few regional channel

And then forgot for other

And continue with such poor service.

If they really wanted to bring isaiaruvi in tamil section, they can interchange it with angel tv :)

Also it would be nice if they could bring in all sun, jaya, kalaignar network channels together like they did for star and ten network channels. Just a suggestion :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock