Issue in dolby digital sound over HDMI

• Thread starter anuj_t
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 104
  • Views: Views 23,731
Are you able to completely eliminate the issue with setup you have mentioned?
Bro, looks like some handshake issues. Try this and let me know.

Remove The connection fron TV to the HT using HDMI ARC and see if the issue still persists. Now the connection will be like stb to HT over optical cable, stb to TV over hdmi. No connection between tv and ht for now. And what TV are you using?

Bro, looks like some handshake issues. Try this and let me know.

Remove The connection fron TV to the HT using HDMI ARC and see if the issue still persists. Now the connection will be like stb to HT over optical cable, stb to TV over hdmi. No connection between tv and ht for now. And what TV are you using?
Will try this. But with this, I will not be able to use HT for other media like playing content from USB or smart tv functions of TV.

I am using LG 49LH600T. HT is Sony IV300. Both work flawlessly for other functions and even worked with Tata Sky. For Tata Sky, I never had to use optical cable and HT was directly connected to TV via HDMI ARC.

Will try this. But with this, I will not be able to use HT for other media like playing content from USB or smart tv functions of TV.

I am using LG 49LH600T. HT is Sony IV300. Both work flawlessly for other functions and even worked with Tata Sky. For Tata Sky, I never had to use optical cable and HT was directly connected to TV via HDMI ARC.
lets see if we could narrow down the problem.

HI Guys
I am also having this weird issue. I am using Sony RT 40 model HT and Airtel Latest Setup Box, This STB is only having a HDMI output and which won't work for both dolby digit and digital plus.

My connection is like :
STB --> TV --(ARC)--> HT

Airtel executive tried lot and nothing seems working and he tried an old setup box which works fine in both HDMI and optical,
then he tried transferring my account to old STB. and gave me that old model and me waited for more than 3 days to get this thing activated and after 3 days the executive came and say that they can't change it due to some technical issue. and gave me back the old STB which still won't work with any of the dolby audio .

worst support from Airtel and when I call the customer executives to get this thing activated they don't have a valid answers and just want avoid and cut the call like saying it will get activated in few hours form my every queries and some executes cheaply behaves .

Please let me know if any one got any solution for this.

Thank you

@shyampk Try the following connection.

STB -> HT
HT -> TV (Non Arc)

@Vadirocks bro, you are using this box with same HT. What's your connection setting?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock