Issue in dolby digital sound over HDMI

• Thread starter anuj_t
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 104
  • Views: Views 23,728
It doesn't have any inputs then? Just a single hdmi port is it?
no have a optical input , bluetooth and 3.5mm analog input, But STB is only having a HDMI PORT

Last edited:
no have a optical input , bluetooth and 3.5mm analog input, But STB is only having a HDMI PORT
Don't know if it works but try switching on TV first and then the HT and finally the STB. If it didn't work, try different combination like HT first then TV and then STB.
Also check if ARC is 'on' on TV and in the HT.
Also try turning off hdmi-cec or HDMI control, if possible. If something works, let us know. :)

Last edited:
Don't know if it works but try switching on TV first and then the HT and finally the STB. If it didn't work, try different combination like HT first then TV and then STB.
Also check if ARC is 'on' on TV and in the HT.
Also try turning off hdmi-cec or HDMI control, if possible. If something works, let us know. :)
bro, tried all the combination but no luck.

What's the preferred audio over hdmi in your STB settings?
Only hdmi port is there so no preferred audio option,
Anyways Airtel confirmed that it won't support on The new setup box.:( so asked for refund. please suggest me a dth service with best picture quality

Anyways Airtel confirmed that it won't support on The new setup box.:( so asked for refund. please suggest me a dth service with best picture quality
Preferred audio option will be under Audio Settings of the STB. You will see Stereo, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus.

Most of the Airtel people are ‘morons’. Sorry for the word. Just lost an Airtel number that is being used for more than 10 years and was inactive for 3 months and a couple of week more.
It clearly slipped through our hands and the whole mistake was at the Airtel customer support end.

Bro, give a try and if it doesn’t work, change the dth as Airtel is too good.

Most of the Airtel people are ‘morons’. Sorry for the word. Just lost an Airtel number that is being used for more than 10 years and was inactive for 3 months and a couple of week more.
It clearly slipped through our hands and the whole mistake was at the Airtel customer support end.

Bro, give a try and if it doesn’t work, change the dth as Airtel is too good.

Bro Airtel is good I know,
But the service the experience now I had with them is very bad not except able, They are cheating the whole public by the fake promotions like say that they are supporting something which they are really not.

Bro Airtel is good I know,
But the service the experience now I had with them is very bad not except able, They are cheating the whole public by the fake promotions like say that they are supporting something which they are really not.
You didn't answer the below question bro.
Preferred audio option will be under Audio Settings of the STB. You will see Stereo, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock