Discussion Tata Sky Humax HEVC HD STB Bugs/Issues/Problems

Dear your connection settings images post your problems solve in forum friends.
First check Your HT supported or not HVEC, H.265 type codec.
I think your HT not supporting H.265 codecs.

I feel the PQ on the HEVC HD STB lacks sharpness and is dull as compared to Technicolor HD STB

This is outrageous..... that means if someone has 4k UHD LED; this box doesn't support. I have a sony LED 4k UHD thats means this box doesn't support either? However TS sent me a old model HD box.

This is outrageous..... that means if someone has 4k UHD LED; this box doesn't support. I have a sony LED 4k UHD thats means this box doesn't support either? However TS sent me a old model HD box.

This is not a 4K box bro, its a HD box. Resolution is 1080p

4k is just the resolution...but the rest of the features/function should be applicable for FULL HD TVs' as well (don't foreget that features/functions may different for each model)
Thanks Anisha

What i don't understand that TS(tat + Sky (UK)) been in colobration since from the beggining...when Sky plenty of good options why not Tata in india??

Guys i am thinking of creating a thread for Humax HD STB, Issue sbeing faces by subscribers w.r.t PQ/AQ, Signal, any other bugs. Pls let me know what others think of this a,d we can then collectively send a mail to them, contact them on further action.

Technicians also say that there is some issues with this box so i want to know whether TS plans to resolve these issues with S/W update or exchange these STB with other models.

Pls post the issues face by HEVC HD STB users here

Guys i am thinking of creating a thread for Humax HD STB, Issue sbeing faces by subscribers w.r.t PQ/AQ, Signal, any other bugs. Pls let me know what others think of this a,d we can then collectively send a mail to them, contact them on further action.

Technicians also say that there is some issues with this box so i want to know whether TS plans to resolve these issues with S/W update or exchange these STB with other models.

Pls post the issues face by HEVC HD STB users here
I didn't face any degraded pic quality issue. But as my brother has 3-4 years old DVR box,with 55 inch TV,I have seen that the colours are more vibrant. Where as in my HUMAX stb, the colours seems ro be having more cool tint. Some times it looks like washed. Anyone else faced this?

I didn't face any degraded pic quality issue. But as my brother has 3-4 years old DVR box,with 55 inch TV,I have seen that the colours are more vibrant. Where as in my HUMAX stb, the colours seems ro be having more cool tint. Some times it looks like washed. Anyone else faced this?

Thats the dullness that Humax HD users face. Its not that bad bro, there is clarity, but as you said some tint is there. PQ is not degraded.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock