Issue with the STB

• Thread starter sumedha
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 4,463
supermachi said:
d2h means lot of problem only

What are those issues bro? As you know there is an upgrade activity in progress and the problem in pic, audio and EPG is expected, what are the other issues you are facing in D2H box bro? I agree the problem thread starter facing is weird. But this is one problem. Where are others. Not asking this to protect D2h. But wanted to know such problems (current problems, don't bring the problems happened 2 years back)

bro..........upgradation activities being happened in adtv too but i never faced any problem in adtv but in d2h , users r facing problem.

n wat is the need of upgradation of two weeks?????????

any major changes
answer is very big no.
confirmed by d2h executive
pq n aq will remain the same n wat is the need of upgradation?

n for two weeks?

have u ever heard anything like that in any other dth company without any major changes?

prateek1987 said:
bro..........upgradation activities being happened in adtv too but i never faced any problem in adtv but in d2h , users r facing problem.

n wat is the need of upgradation of two weeks?????????

any major changes
answer is very big no.
confirmed by d2h executive
pq n aq will remain the same n wat is the need of upgradation?

n for two weeks?

have u ever heard anything like that in any other dth company without any major changes?

Yes it is happening with D2H only bro. But it was informed to the customers prior to the activity so that they will understand the reason behind the problems bro!

So, what do you want us (d2h users) to do now for having these problems though it is already informed?

bro u n me got the same mail from d2h........just read it..........nowhere mention about the problems..........n clearly written there within 2 hrs problem will b solved

prateek1987 said:
bro u n me got the same mail from d2h........just read it..........nowhere mention about the problems..........n clearly written there within 2 hrs problem will b solved

Yes bro! I read it! But for me I didn't face any problem except a software update. So what are you suggesting to the users who are facing issues for more than 2 hours bro?

bro if it is written there ........2 hrs.......than it shud have been solved in 2hrs or within 2 hrs itself......bcoz they wrote it......nobody has forced them.........but after 2 hrs also problem exists than its d2h responsibility to correct n rectify that

i(user) paid 4 that so i need accuracy in that.........2 hrs mean 2 hrs

prateek1987 said:
bro if it is written there ........2 hrs.......than it shud have been solved in 2hrs or within 2 hrs itself......bcoz they wrote it......nobody has forced them.........but after 2 hrs also problem exists than its d2h responsibility to correct n rectify that

i(user) paid 4 that so i need accuracy in that.........2 hrs mean 2 hrs

You are right bro! What are you suggesting to the users who are facing the problems for more than 2 hours? What should they do now to get their issues solved bro?

bro....escalate it to nodal officer...........ask them 4 an engineer visit i.e. for free as it is from d2h side not frm the customer side.

bro thats where quality matters........tata sky n adtv r too costly as compare to d2h but they r maintaing quality........i never aksed for any engineer visit in my 5 years of adtv. just 2 times charger replaced in adtv.

bro tell me y the user is facing a problem in maintenance activity of two weeks????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock