Issue with the STB

• Thread starter sumedha
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 4,428
prateek1987 said:
bro tell me y the user is facing a problem in maintenance activity of two weeks????

If I know the answer I can tell the solution. Only D2H should answer for this..

bro.....no one can understand as it is 4 two weeks....... i asked senior cc of d2h........he told me pq will remain the same so ..... may be they r trying new codec activities otherwise 2 weeks wont b needed

prateek1987 said:
bro.....no one can understand as it is 4 two weeks....... i asked senior cc of d2h........he told me pq will remain the same so ..... may be they r trying new codec activities otherwise 2 weeks wont b needed

Most of the problems are caused in d2h because they are upgrading to latest technology, and the user doesnt have the latest software..
I too had audio and problem in the last week and it got solved by softwre update..

I got my firmware updated today and the download ID is 22.

Am I the only person seeing a drop in picture quality after this upgrade ?

my id is 19 which has never bn updated. it is a sd box.
the pq in some channels like colors n life ok improves but in zee tv n sony downgrades

I see a big loss of picture quality in most of the channels. Cartoon Network, Ten Cricket, are the ones that I watch frequently and they are different now.

i m using sd stb but pq has improved in last 2-3 days especially in mtv n hindi gecs.
so pq wud b same for hd n sd box as it comes from the same satellite n tp of the same company.

Not sure whether they have changed the video feed parameters as part of their upgrade. I think compression is MPEG4 and there is not change in there. Anyone who is monitoring the feeds from a PC can figure out these values like VBR and ABR.

prateek1987 said:
i m using sd stb but pq has improved in last 2-3 days especially in mtv n hindi gecs.
so pq wud b same for hd n sd box as it comes from the same satellite n tp of the same company.
There may be a difference in pq of same channel in SD and HD STB since we have HDMI out in HD STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock