Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

DASARI TV LOGOS FROM MY SIDE
DASARI2.png

Nuvvu Naku Nachav(Venkatesh,Arthi Aggarwal-Trivikram) is going to Telecast in MAA TV HD channel This Coming Sunday 5 PM(Aug 11th).
Before its with Gemini TV, Up-scaled Version.After Long time Good to see this movie in FULL HD.
And I am looking for Gharshana(venkatesh) also in HD.I think that movie rights also with MAA TV,but they never Telecasted it in HD channel.

Nuvvu Naku Nachav(Venkatesh,Arthi Aggarwal-Trivikram) is going to Telecast in MAA TV HD channel This Coming Sunday 5 PM(Aug 11th).
Before its with Gemini TV, Up-scaled Version.After Long time Good to see this movie in FULL HD.
And I am looking for Gharshana(venkatesh) also in HD.I think that movie rights also with MAA TV,but they never Telecasted it in HD channel.
When the GeminiHD were up scaled any news.. Because any old movie he was telicosted in SD version but other HD channels were good full HD Picture relocated...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock