Jaya TV Group channels licenses & uplink Station permission revoked by MIB

• Thread starter Viki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,020
What is this denial of security from MHA, has any other channel faced this in the past? Why Jaya tv after all these years when EPS OPS is going to launch channels?

What is this denial of security from MHA, has any other channel faced this in the past? Why Jaya tv after all these years when EPS OPS is going to launch channels?

Broadcasting companies need to get the credentials of their directors verified for MHA security clearance.Many channels haved faced security clearance denial including Sun TV.News7Tamil also got a stay order few weeks back.

Jaya TV HD?????
So now Jaya TV considering as HD channel?
Present Look of Jaya TV is Final As HD??
I feel they just added HD logo for SD channel.

They had a collection of some good movies.. Better if any other tv network buys it.

Received this news in a whats app group as well. Also got an update that Jaya TV appealed further and got a stay.

Jaya TV HD?????
So now Jaya TV considering as HD channel?
Present Look of Jaya TV is Final As HD??
I feel they just added HD logo for SD channel.
You can't judge the quality when you are not seeing HD fees un DTH or cable. All we see is a downscale version converted into SD.

You can't judge the quality when you are not seeing HD fees un DTH or cable. All we see is a downscale version converted into SD.
Then why they not giving actual HD feed to all DTH?
is any DTH getting HD feed?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock