DDF Exclusive Jayantilal Gada to launch 3 music channels in August(M tunes HD, I love, BT)

'I Love' doesn't sound like the name for old Bollywood songs channel, they should have come up with a better name preferably with the words classic or gold in it.
Agree
Should have used MTunes brand naming it MTunes Retro

It's already 10 August the new channels have yet not started testing or will they start testing of these channels by 15 August Looks likely launch is delayed

Found registered trademark for I Love & BT. The channels were announced by PEN group last year.

Apart from Wow, the company also plans to launch four more channels namely iLove, DreamTV, BT News and MTunes HD. Dream TV will be a Hindi music channel featuring latest Hindi songs. MTunes will also be a Hindi music channel in HD. BT News will be a channel dedicated to Bollywood news content besides music. I Love will be a channel dedicated to romantic songs.

We have already launched a show I love on our Wow channel. We will see the response for the show and would like to make it as a standalone channel. Following the response for Wow, we are planning to launch all channels by the next six months,” Akshay said.
Jayantilal Gada's Pen India plans to launch SVoD service - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Wow Music is available on Tata Sky and Airtel Digital in addition to cable TV platforms like Hathway, DEN Networks, Siti, InDigital, Seven Star, Sea TV, and Fastway Transmission.

Wow Music is available on Tata Sky and Airtel Digital in addition to cable TV platforms like Hathway, DEN Networks, Siti, InDigital, Seven Star, Sea TV, and Fastway Transmission.
Videcon D2h & dish TV when we add this channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock