Jio Cinema and Kodi on Airtel Internet TV

greylala91 said:
Can you extract apk for Jio Cinema app and share with us? .Would love to install it on my Xiaomi mi box. Not available at playstore for me. I tried with normal android phone version's apk and it is not optmiized for android tv
Try to search JioCinema without space.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hindifun and @greylala91

jioappstore.jio.ril.com/cms/

go to this jio site and download apk and try install

:D

Hi all,

I found a way to install JioCinema app on Airtel Internet TV and stream without Jio connection. I have Airtel Broadband and failed to find JioCinema app via play store on the device.

I then went and changed my Play Store account from India to the UK and was able to search the app.

Please see the steps below to change country and then install app.

Change Country
1) Sign into your Google Payments account at payments.google.com and click the Settings icon in the top corner.

2) Click Edit next to the "Home Address" listed and update the address of new country (please note this is different from the "Address Book" which holds shipping addresses).

3. Open the Play Store (on mobile) and navigate to any item available for download.

4. Click to begin a download until you reach the "Accept and buy" screen (no need to complete the purchase)

5. Close the Play Store and clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Clear Data) or clear your browser cache

Install JioCinema App
1) Access Android TV and then go straight to Play Store

2) Search for "JioCinema for Android TV"

3) Install app and login with Jio credentials.

Message if anyone needs any assistance or have questions.

visalz said:
Hi all,

I found a way to install JioCinema app on Airtel Internet TV and stream without Jio connection. I have Airtel Broadband and failed to find JioCinema app via play store on the device.

I then went and changed my Play Store account from India to the UK and was able to search the app.

Change Country
1) Sign into your Google Payments account at payments.google.com and click the Settings icon in the top corner.

2) Click Edit next to the "Home Address" listed and update the address of new country (please note this is different from the "Address Book" which holds shipping addresses).

3. Open the Play Store (on mobile) and navigate to any item available for download.

4. Click to begin a download until you reach the "Accept and buy" screen (no need to complete the purchase)

5. Close the Play Store and clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Clear Data) or clear your browser cache

Install JioCinema App

Is it possible to install Amazon Prime via this method?

Drake said:
Is it possible to install Amazon Prime via this method?

Yes,Amazon prime easy install.30days free preview.

Hi all,

Change Country

Install JioCinema App

Hey I am able to install Jio cinema..could u please tell me how to install prime videos?

Jio Cinema is available on Airtel Internet TV and its working very fine.
Found the app accidentally while exploring Google Play as search is not good there.
Logged in with my Jio account and able to watch movies.
Please note that it's working on my Home Wi-Fi and not on Jio network.
Still not able to find Jio TV :(

Hey I am able to install Jio cinema..could u please tell me how to install prime videos?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock