Jio Cinema and Kodi on Airtel Internet TV

Kodi is officially available on Google Play Store.
You need to install add on to watch free movies.
You may search Google for setup and installation.
I like Covenant addon for watching free movies and TV shows in Kodi. USTVNOW is good for free live streaming of US TV channels like CBS, ABC, FOX etc.

Last edited:
I have installed kodi but not able to find amazon prime video addon. How to install add on? Am I missing something? Please help.

I have installed kodi but not able to find amazon prime video addon. How to install add on? Am I missing something? Please help.
Please help as I am also stuck there from quite sometime. Not able to watch prime videos on internet TV. Please help.

There is no add on for Amazon prime video in Kodi, you can install the amazon prime video as a separate app.

There is no add on for Amazon prime video in Kodi, you can install the amazon prime video as a separate app.
Then please tell how to install it as a separate app and run the same as I am getting geographical error after installing the application through prime videos launcher

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock