• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Seeking Help JioTV Android TV (1.0.4) Problems

ImmDefuse

Registered
Reaction score
I've used it for a long time now and whenever I watch for a long time it suddenly just stops. I'm seeing people in this group using this as their main app for watching TV. How do you do it? I watch a lot of stops and it annoys me to the core if it suddenly stops. Either that or the quality and frame rate suddenly drops. Does this happen to everyone? (My internet is 250mbps up and down and my firestick gets 150-170 up and down which is more than enough for standard 1080p streaming). I haven't had this issue in any other app. It's only JioTV.

After looking at the quality of the content on JioTV, I want to stop buying TataSky subscriptions. Their quality isn't pure 1080i, but, the quality doesn't stay that way for a long time and it just stops.

Any help? Anyone facing this issue as well?

Do post any other issues you guys are having so all of it can get resolved.

TIA.

greylala91

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Currently facing issues with changing channels also. Colors continues to stream eventhough i change the channel to SAB TV. It is an unreleased Product and bound to have some issues. Lets wait for someone to get a jio connection so we can get a proper apk for Android tv / fire tv devices

Gopi27

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Currently facing issues with changing channels also. Colors continues to stream eventhough i change the channel to SAB TV. It is an unreleased Product and bound to have some issues. Lets wait for someone to get a jio connection so we can get a proper apk for Android tv / fire tv devices
Yes, same issues faced by me too. Channels dosen't change even after multiple attempts

ImmDefuse

Registered
Reaction score
Same, can't change channels. I feel something is better after they added the watermark. The servers might have been changed because its quite less now. Hopefully we get a better APK in the future. There are people in the forum that have test modules, but they didn't upload the stable APK.

greylala91

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Same, can't change channels. I feel something is better after they added the watermark. The servers might have been changed because its quite less now. Hopefully we get a better APK in the future. There are people in the forum that have test modules, but they didn't upload the stable APK.
yes, someone with test modules will surely upload soon

Maddy86

Registered
Reaction score
From early march not able to watch any channels ,only black screen prevails on selecting the channels using version 1.0.4 anyone facing the same issue ,has got any update/fix for that?please reply me

arv242628

Registered
Reaction score
If admin allow i can post name of the app, works on Pc and mobile fone for live tv

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock