• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

DDF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

Akhil D

Registered
Reaction score
Jiotv launches Android tv app..
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jio.media.stb.jiotv

But it is not available in our country or they restricted to beta and private testing maybe..

Now it's a boom for airtel Internet tv users, Sony Android tv users and other Google Android TV users

I have uploaded the apk for the users

JioTV (Android TV) 1.0.4 APK Download by Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd. - APKMirror

Click above link, and download the apk.. Store that apk in any pen drive and connect to your android tv and open es file Explorer and install the apk :)

It has all channels of jio including star channels which usually redirect to hotstar for channels like star Sports etc ..
Here the channel count is 506 I think..
In mobile app it is 529😁

Last edited:

Akhil D

Registered
Reaction score
FYI, jiotv is working on chromecast support also.. I expect chromecast support for jiotv comes in 4-8 weeks,

And jiotv also working for an app for fire tv stick users..

Jio is rocking 😁😁..

Hoping for jio to bring its own set top box tv service soon :(

Optimus_Prime

Dream Legend
Reaction score

Akhil D

Registered
Reaction score
Apk working fine...
thanks for uploading
but it showing your User name and password Amit Bro.
It's not mine, 😂😂, it was some jiotv developer.. He is lazy to type, so he integrated on the app lol

Optimus_Prime

Dream Legend
Reaction score
It's not mine, 😂😂, it was some jiotv developer.. He is lazy to type, so he integrated on the app lol
Oh !!
anyway working fine on my fire stickand it's way better than the previous one I am using...
hopeful they launch a version for fire stick user also

Akhil D

Registered
Reaction score
Oh !!
anyway working fine on my fire stickand it's way better than the previous one I am using...
hopeful they launch a version for fire stick user also
Nice, enjoy 😃, they'll add voice search for fire tv when they launch fire tv app

hindifun

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Long press the link and select download link.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock