Good News Joined TaTa Sky HD family

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 13,205
@ Saj Bro : I had asked the TataSky CC people if I will be getting all the channels and services mentioned in the pack, specifically about +1 HD services. They did not mention about any welcome pack or non-availability of +1 HD services for first three months, which is why I feel bad.

@ Saj Bro : I had asked the TataSky CC people if I will be getting all the channels and services mentioned in the pack, specifically about +1 HD services. They did not mention about any welcome pack or non-availability of +1 HD services for first three months, which is why I feel bad.
Usually they will not mention about the welcome offer. If we contact them for complain about the unavailability of +1 HD channels then they will inform you about the welcome offer .

@ Garvit : Yes, I'm getting all HD Channels and I was getting +1 HD channels yesterday. Today I'm getting instead of HD I'm getting SD +1 services, while I continue to get all other HD channels as per my pack

Update : Had a chat with TataSky CC - She says there is some issue in +1HD services and that they are currently unavailable :( It will be resolved soon it seems :(

Update : Had a chat with TataSky CC - She says there is some issue in +1HD services and that they are currently unavailable :( It will be resolved soon it seems :(
Bro, this will frustrate you further.
CC guys said the same things to me when I stopped getting those after 2.5 months. 'It'll be resolved soon' never comes!
It was real Pain in the *** to make them understand.
I got the channels only after I completed 3 months.

Bro, this will frustrate you further.
CC guys said the same things to me when I stopped getting those after 2.5 months. 'It'll be resolved soon' never comes!
It was real Pain in the *** to make them understand.
I got the channels only after I completed 3 months.

So in simple +1 service only for paid users not for welcome category users

@ Pranab : Ok bro. I will wait for 3 months to be over. :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

So in simple +1 service only for paid users not for welcome category users
No bro. All customers (SD or HD) will get SD+1 services.
HD customers will get HD+1 after completing 3 months (welcome period).
Edit: Welcome customers are also paid customer. So it's unfair to new HD customers (they are paying HDAF, but not getting these channels).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock