Good News Joined TaTa Sky HD family

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 13,269
My Tata Sky base annual pack is going to expire in few days. When i'm looking for recharge option for dhammal mix pack for 1 year with HD acces fees comes out as 4335 (3290+1045) whereas in 4500 i am getting new connection with same pack. Currently I have one Multi Tv subscribed.

Is it possible that i buy new connection and transfer my old multi Tv connection to new conncetion

and also is it possible for me to convert my old base set top box to secondary connection and attach it as secondary on newly bought connection.

Plz guide.

Bro, this will frustrate you further.
CC guys said the same things to me when I stopped getting those after 2.5 months. 'It'll be resolved soon' never comes!
It was real Pain in the *** to make them understand.
I got the channels only after I completed 3 months.

I m in welcome Offer, But my issue is My Box automatically goes to channel no. 100 after 15-20 minute, Every time I got SD feed 1st (After Switch ON the Box) in HD+1 Services, after goes to no. 100 channel automatically again I get HD+1 feed, & It continues vice versa, coming & going...

Hi friends bought newTatasky humax hevc box couple of days back. Earlier i was using sundirect which I gave it to my grandma house. I m regretting a bit coz of tp addition in SD:skd: but anyhow happy to be part of TS :smile:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock