Good News Joined Tatasky HD Family

For the channel arrangement issue, use the favorites option and arrange the channels in the order you like bro. Tata Sky is good in this!!
Yes Bro, arranged 50 as per my need..:)

Great. @Siva bro and few other members having some issues with regional HD channels. So it is great that there is no issue on your side.
It takes keen eyes to notice the issue on these channels. And also, I think if one is having a TV with good motion flow rate this issue may not be noticed. Because the TV itself can handle this particular case by converting the picture to a smoother one! As you said, It's great that he doesn't notice this issue!! Let him enjoy his new connection!!

It takes keen eyes to notice the issue on these channels. And also, I think if one is having a TV with good motion flow rate this issue may not be noticed. Because the TV itself can handle this particular case by converting the picture to a smoother one! As you said, It's great that he doesn't notice this issue!! Let him enjoy his new connection!!
Today in Zee Bangla HD I noticed a black bar at the bottom portion. There must be some issue going on with the broadcasting team. Hope the issues get sorted out soon.
As he is not seeing any difference,it is good. I asked him because,if he is not seeing difference,we can ask him what can be done or what are the deviations,that can be corrected. As his installation is just done. I hope all the issues are sorted out soon and all your efforts produces some good outcome.

Last edited:

Thats why my uncle doesnt face such issues. Remember when i asked him and told u that he faced no issues, even in the TV store most of the TVs there were 4K and Full HD Android TV having high refresh rates.

As he is not seeing any difference,it is good. I asked him because,if he is not seeing difference,we can ask him what can be done or what are the deviations,that can be corrected. As his installation is just done. I hope all the issues are sorted out soon and all your efforts produces some good outcome.
It looks to me like he is having a smaller TV than me and also it's a different brand (Toshiba I guess).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock