Good News Joined Tatasky HD Family

Thats why my uncle doesnt face such issues. Remember when i asked him and told u that he faced no issues, even in the TV store most of the TVs there were 4K and Full HD Android TV having high refresh rates.
Yes bro, I remember that. You can actually go to the store and check the quality on the model I have, it's a popular one and should be on display at store, Sony 49W772E 2017 model. You can easily notice the issue on Maa Movies HD at 11:30 AM in the morning where they play songs!

It looks to me like he is having a smaller TV than me and also it's a different brand (Toshiba I guess).
In smaller tv,the motion flow issue is hard to detect. I myself have a small 32 in lg tv. Not able to detect much.

In smaller tv,the motion flow issue is hard to detect. I myself have a small 32 in lg tv. Not able to detect much.
Yeah, in smaller TV even if the resolution is a bit low you won't notice it because of the size. As the TV screen grows bigger, the higher the issue would be if the TV is not self powered to handle the issue!

Yes bro, I remember that. You can actually go to the store and check the quality on the model I have, it's a popular one and should be on display at store, Sony 49W772E 2017 model. You can easily notice the issue on Maa Movies HD at 11:30 AM in the morning where they play songs!

In Star Sports 1 HD (IPL) can u see the ball clearly when its bowled???, i mean the close up slow motion shot. I can see the stitches on the ball and the ball itself clearly even when its hit by the batsmen.

Bro Are You Receiving Same Picture Quality Of All Telugu HD Channels From Tata Sky on your TV as same as ADTV:huh:
Yes Bro, i feel Quality is same as Airtel

Last edited:
In Star Sports 1 HD (IPL) can u see the ball clearly when its bowled???, i mean the close up slow motion shot. I can see the stitches on the ball and the ball itself clearly even when its hit by the batsmen.
On slow motion, Yes I can see the ball very clearly including stitches. On live, I can clearly see the ball even when it's hit by the batsmen, but stitches are difficult to see.

Congratulations...!! Btw you got the old STB without recording buttons on the remote. Maybe they might add recording feature in HD stb later. i shifted from TS to ADTV in just 15 Days. May i know the reason for shifting to TS from ADTV?

Congratulations...!! Btw you got the old STB without recording buttons on the remote.
That is one of the best HD zapper ever distributed by TS. Humax HD STB has some issues. And also the recording button is useless as it is not enabled till now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock