DDF Exclusive JSat offer | 21st July | Dhamal mix HD, HDAF & Kids pack

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 6,591
Tata Sky activated wrong pack for my uncle. Instead of HDAF, they activated Dhamaal Mix HD.

He complained but they say they cant deactivate and change pack

Pls suggest what to do, he is on South Sports Bonanza Pack

Update: Issue solved after he spoke to senior officer
Same thing happened with me. Asked her to drop HDAF 175 and asked to activate HDAF @ 1
She dropped to 175 and activated Dhamaal Mix HD. No where in the chat i have mentioned abt Dhamaal Mix.

She said sorry and told that she had made a request to the concerned team and HDAF @ Rs.1 will be activated by end of the day. I threatened her i have taken the screenshots of the chat and will wait till 3pm to get it activated. Or else i will contact the nodal officer with Screenshots.
After abt 30min got a message that Dhamaal Mix has been dropped and HDAF @ Rs.1 has been activated. After that i even got a call from Customer care asking sorry for the inconvenience caused and told me HDAF has been activated.

This is what i love with TS. The support for the customers. Nd this is what i missed with Airtel.

Tata Sky Cheated This Time
Offer not Available Today
Its available. I had activated.

Now Finally Activated after Facing Many Problem

What are the benifits of HDAF pack as compared to Dhammal Mix HD ? As far as I know, we can get the HD channels in addon packs also using HDAF pack . Is there any other benefit also from HDAF pack ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock