DDF Exclusive JSat Offer | 24 June 2017 | TS Music, TS Cooking & HD Access Fee

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 5,373
If you and someone else got doesn't mean everyone will get. I tried 2-3 times, always it was a failure. They gave me DMP 95/month option only. There are others also who have failed to get it.
So Anish, I would suggest you to enjoy 3 months @ 99. No guarantee that you will get it again.
Not only me using it, @ABCDEFGH bro also using same trick from long time I have seen his many posts in Which is your DTH Package and add-on/a-la-carte ?

Removed HDAF Offer of 99/month(3months) & activated @1:grin:eek:hya:v

Screenshot_2017-06-23-20-06-29-649 — Postimage.org

Same here.:p

Will again call Tata Sky after a month. :lol:gang

eDEdLTx.png

But they don't give it to everyone. Even Bapun Raz had tried. You satisfy certain criteria based on location/other factors, that's why you are getting it. Not everyone will

But they don't give it to everyone. Even Bapun Raz had tried. You satisfy certain criteria based on location/other factors, that's why you are getting it. Not everyone will
It may be fail for LDP...
I am using my base packages on monthly bases, so they are giving;)

Ok. My LDP will expire in 3 months, let's see after that. I am not getting now for sure.

This offer has ended. Notifying those who want to stop/change it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock