JSat Offer | 24th March '18 | HD Access Fee

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 91
  • Views: Views 10,319
I saw that that's why asked
Check again which pack did you activated
Yes I've dropped MakeMyHDPack worth rupees 30 and activated HDAF at 1 rupees first month

I guess nearly 7 members from this Forum dropped 99Rs pm plan which is nearly 700 Rs Loss to TS :biggrin::tongue::wink:
Come on bro if you are regularly following Tata Sky they've very expensive plan compared to other so they give these Sat and Wed offers from those. So, basically we Tata Sky viewers also enjoy same rate as other DTH viewers but with services. So highlight thing which come forward is that Tata Sky is expensive but the thing is that Tata Sky is expensive and more focused on offers.

Activated HDAF 99pm for 90 Days since my due date was till yesterday for Rs 1 HDAF

I chet with cc she offered 95 RS pm offer my pack is dhammal mix about 99 HDAF offer she tell me no such type offer available which one I choose 95 or 99 which one is the best.

What was that toll free number on which if we call we get the offers for our Tatasky?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock