Jumanji The Next Level | Dwayne Johnson

The problem with Jumanji is it's supposed to be dark and scary but this 2nd part was a complete comedy. How is it funny to land in some remote jungle inside of a board game? Although Jumanji 2 was a fun watch they should have given it some other name and not ruin Jumanji franchise for us fans who grew up with the first part. Also used to be fan of the cartoon Network kids show which was also very creepy.

Last edited:
The problem with Jumanji is it's supposed to be dark and scary but this 2nd part was a complete comedy. How is it funny to land in some remote jungle inside of a board game? Although Jumanji 2 was a fun watch they should have given it some other name and not ruin Jumanji franchise for us fans who grew up with the first part. Also used to be fan of the cartoon Network kids show which was also very creepy.
Classic Jumanji Film also not Scary. But Yes Jumanji 2 Was a Full Fledged Comedy Film and I Like it.

Classic Jumanji Film also not Scary. But Yes Jumanji 2 Was a Full Fledged Comedy Film and I Like it.
Well ofcourse it had its flaws but still it was pretty creepy when i first watched it. I was only a kid back then. Now if i watch it won't feel anything. It's not a masterpiece by any means but it was definitely a unique movie which for me was ruined in the 2nd part. Unfortunately most that watched the 2nd part don't even have a clue that there's a part before that. For such people this move will be a fine one since they don't know what Jumanji is about.

Well ofcourse it had its flaws but still it was pretty creepy when i first watched it. I was only a kid back then. Now if i watch it won't feel anything. It's not a masterpiece by any means but it was definitely a unique movie which for me was ruined in the 2nd part. Unfortunately most that watched the 2nd part don't even have a clue that there's a part before that. For such people this move will be a fine one since they don't know what Jumanji is about.
I Also Watched Jumanji 1 When I was a Kid. But I dont Felt it Creepy that time also. I found it as a enjoyable film. I also enjoy 2nd Welcome to the Jungle part also. Jumanji film series had a prequel also called Zathura Space Adventure I enjoyed that film also.

I Also Watched Jumanji 1 When I was a Kid. But I dont Felt it Creepy that time also. I found it as a enjoyable film. I also enjoy 2nd Welcome to the Jungle part also. Jumanji film series had a prequel also called Zathura Space Adventure I enjoyed that film also.
Then you probably watched a lot of other horror films during your childhood unlike me. I used to get terrible nightmares if i did so i had to avoid. It was a creepy one for me and i respect your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock