Kabir Singh | Shahid Kapoor, Kiara Advani

#Arjunreddy and #KabirSingh Family Pic.....both movies ended with Happiness

D_WgchDUcAEzSdC.jpg

One of the worst movie of the year. The opening scenes were disturbing. Kabir Singh tried to rape a girl at knife point which was presented as comedy. Wasn't Sun TV fined yesterday for the same? I don't know how Kabir Singh got away with it. There was this constant cursing. And the other scene where he seperated fish in different bowl to stop them from having coitus. This all came from the brilliant mind who thought having almost a 3 hours long movie in 2019 was a good idea. Even when I tried to enjoy it. I just couldn't because of the length. Watching it is exhausting.

And let the director call whoever parasite he wants. And the hypocrisy in society is epic. You want to shovel your morals (sankar) down our throats when it comes to OTT and Hollywood movies. Yet a movie insulting women. Treating her as submissive and object is wrong. Seeing one get rape is celebrated. Do remember that god is a women and she is watching. No bad deed goes unpunished.

All things depends on your Thinking Bro.

Im not feeling anything Wrong in Movie. Online Series and KS. So much differance bro.

In telugu many scene excellent scene, not taken in Hindi. I seen 4 times in Theater Bro (Telugu)

In Hindi one scene is Disgusting which is not present in Telugu. That was at the end of Bekhayali song.

Im seen KS only one time because of comparison.

Telugu is Much better than Hindi.

Acting vice both movies cast Lifetime Perfomance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock