• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,492,601
Raksha Bandhan and Premaloka are good serials
Many peoples watching theses serials and both serials have positive response
But both serials not getting good ratings
How paaru and Gatimela ratings increasing week by week
If barc will measure all cable and DTH operators subscribers ratings then we will see changes in top programs ratings

This Udaya TV made big mistake in this week 8 pm slot Kshama serial shifted to at 9:30 pm
New serial Naanu Nanna kanasu started this week at 8 pm slot no expectations on this serial
Kshama serial Udaya TV's most watched 2nd serial
Already star Suvarna made mistake now Udaya TV
This channels fiction head working for other channels or supporting to leading channel

Last edited:
If barc will measure all cable and DTH operators subscribers ratings then we will see changes in top programs ratings
Yes bro that is what Barc is doing wrong.
They are collecting wrong samples.
Some one must immediately notify this.
Many exit polls samples in elections have gone wrong. How can we trust barc ratings.

This Udaya TV made big mistake in this week 8 pm slot Kshama serial shifted to at 9:30 pm
New serial Naanu Nanna kanasu started this week at 8 pm slot no expectations on this serial
Kshama serial Udaya TV's most watched 2nd serial
Already star Suvarna made mistake now Udaya TV
This channels fiction head working for other channels or supporting to leading channel

Actually 7 to 8.30 pm those three slots have very high potential. These slots still have huge place to grow. Gattimela just reached 5k,.. cumulatively these slots add up to 15k impressions. Right now These are below it's potential. That's why channels try bring their best shows in these slots.

They are already doing it very scientifically. You guys are fond of Viacom networks, that's why you feel this way.
If you look deeper, this is the exact trend of Kannada TV market. After Udaya TV Suvarna saw the same trend...then Colors now Zee. I can experience this trend iny house only. Agnisakshi was the most favourite show ,now they watch Zee kannada.

I had told this before also one successful show has ripple effect on other shows too.
Nandini success continues in jeevanadi.
Kamali success changed the rating of YNM.

Actually 7 to 8.30 pm those three slots have very high potential. These slots still have huge place to grow. Gattimela just reached 5k,.. cumulatively these slots add up to 15k impressions. Right now These are below it's potential. That's why channels try bring their best shows in these slots.
Bro are you expecting Naanu Nanna kanasu will get good ratings or same situation Like RB and PL serials

Bro are you expecting Naanu Nanna kanasu will get good ratings or same situation Like RB and PL serials
Bro..I saw two episodes.. story is for rural audience it seems. I don't see any strong content. They are spending alot with sets in Ramoji film city. It might reach 3.5 TVR.
Premaloka might reach 3.0 TVR , they are forwarding story.
Raksha Bandhana around 2.0 only..9.30 slot doesn't has much space. ZK has already taken a bigger chunk out of it.

Bro..I saw two episodes.. story is for rural audience it seems. I don't see any strong content. They are spending alot with sets in Ramoji film city. It might reach 3.5 TVR.
Raksha Bandhana around 2.0 only..9.30 slot doesn't has much space. ZK has already taken a bigger chunk out of it.
Bro recently started Vinay Gowda's Bayasade Bali Bande serial got poor ratings in opening week
But suddenly last 3 weeks Onwards Serial ratings increased any changes will happen in ratings at 9:30 pm slot serials in coming weeks or month

Premaloka this week ratings is 1.9
Opening week was 2.2

Raksha bandana this week ratings is 1.7
Opening week was 2.1

Bro recently started Vinay Gowda's Bayasade Bali Bande serial got poor ratings in opening week
But suddenly last 3 weeks Onwards Serial ratings increased any changes will happen in ratings at 9:30 pm slot serials in coming weeks or month
They forwarded the story na...they married the couple and jumped to real content. That show was horribly failing, episodes after marriage is doing well.. but I don't see big change. That show doesn't have potential, apart from lead actors no strong characters in the show.. it's a remake of a Bengali show.
If you observe properly..it's a failure of Colors Kannada..when it was in peak they started Padmavati. That was a worst show in CK at that time and least rated one..they should have come up with strong content. Failure of 9.30 led to failure of 10pm slot also.

I personally want Suvarna to raise its rating.
Why do you think Suvarna is failing miserably??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock