Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Big screen classic actors aparna , mandya ramesh and girija lokesh to be leading colors kannada new serial ivalu sujata at 5:30pm from August 26th.
According to team aparna is heros mother and mandya ramesh sir is heros uncle ( mava ) and girija mam is heros grandmother.
This serial is produced by srujan lokesh via lokesh production

"Nana magala maduve" Actor,producer : V.Ravichandran daughter marriage telecasting soon on colors Kannada and colors Kannada HD

I feel this time Colors Kannada should telecast Bigg Boss from 9 to 10.30 and they should move Radha Ramana to 8.30
And they should include strong celebrity contestants to gain more trp.
So that they can gain considerable viewership from 9 to 10.30 slots.
And they should maitain their leadership from 5 to 7.30pm
This week Mangala Gowri Maduve has overtaken Kamali.
If they try hard(with some twists in Lakshmi baramma or with some new strong serial at 7.30pm) they can easily overtake Yaare Nee Mohini.
They should bring back Siddharth character in Agnisaakshi to gain more trp.
I feel with these changes they can overtake Zee Kannada in week days viewership.

Last edited:
I feel this time Colors Kannada should telecast Bigg Boss from 9 to 10.30 and they should move Radha Ramana to 8.30
And they should include strong celebrity contestants to gain more trp.
So that they can gain considerable viewership from 9 to 10.30 slots.
And they should maitain their leadership from 5 to 7.30pm
This week Mangala Gowri Maduve has overtaken Kamali.
If they try hard(with some twists in Lakshmi baramma or with some new string serial at 7.30pm) they can easily overtake Yaare Nee Mohini.
They should bring back Siddharth character in Agnisaakshi to gain more trp.
I feel with these changes they can overtake Zee Kannada in week days viewership.
Until and unless colors Kannada introduces strong weekend show this will be happening

New serial "Kasturi Nivasa" (ಕಸ್ತೂರಿ ನಿವಾಸ) starts from September 9th Mon-Sat at 6.30pm only on Udaya tv and Udaya tv HD.

Jothe Jotheyali Starts from Sep 9th at 8.30PM
FB-IMG-1567359394213.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock