Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Season 2 | starts 25th September | Mon-Fri 8:00pm @ STAR Plus

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Star Plus will reportedly bring back its cult fiction ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’ for a second season run.

The channel, which is re-working on its programme strategy, is rumoured to have had discussions with Balaji Telefilms to reprise the magic first time around. It is also being reported that the series will come back with a number of faces from the first season, mixed with a few new ones.

Star Plus is axing up to four shows from the current crop to make way for some innovative new ones.

The changes are expected to take place from May onwards.
Star Plus to bring back 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay' for second season?

Old wine in new bottle!!! :eek:
Hope they will bring back their all popular shows like KSBKBT 2, KGGK 2, KTH 2, KKR 2, Kumkum 2 etc one by one to achieve their old (1st) position. :wall:

Kkkkkkkasauti zindagi kayyyyy.. Cezzane Khan... I think right?
Kkkk is backkk....
Good old days of star plus. Bring back more on star plus, also aahat on sony as well.
Todays serials are just excessively packaged digital nonsense. Except for bhabhiji - I dont like the vulgar language they use sometimes repeatedly.

Good news for Shaheer Sheikh's fans as the actor has been approached to be a part of Kasautii Zindagii Kay Part 2. Yes, you heard it right. Ekta (Balaji Telefilms) is looking for the main leads who can pull off the second part of her popular show which was the talk of town from 2001-2008. And the first person to get the call is Shaheer Sheikh.Well, the actor has not given a nod yet but he is definitely considering it.
Bollywood Latest News & Gossips | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs & Videos | Fashion & Beauty | Celebrity Photos | Television Latest News & Gossips | Bollywood Actors and Actress Updates

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock