Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Season 2 | starts 25th September | Mon-Fri 8:00pm @ STAR Plus

I didn't recognize a better option is available called report.
You realized you have done a mistake and yet you are passing comments like this. You can also report to delete the post as soon as you knew it's posted. It's unbelievable that you didn't check 1 post above yours when you had time to search the thread and post whatever you posted. You are just trying to increase your post count, admit it.

Wow she's looking amazing!!!👌
u didnt recognize???? and dont tell me about wat too do..... next time be careful, search and then post
Oh so what you want bro me to report my self? Your reply was already like by bapu bro when I saw ur reply so that means it's already reported or came in admin knowledge.

It would've been better to report yourself, there's no need to reply him.
*Personal opinion.
Thank for opinion
You are just trying to increase your post count, admit it.
Oh come-on bro what will I get by doing this?
I believe in sharing some good, intresting & helpful stuff not in some kind of count and all. And see now all reply in one reply!

And, let not just extend it and leave it here okay my bad I apologize okay guys.

Last edited:
Oh so what you want bro me to report my self?
What's wrong in that? You do it when you accidentally make double post. Then why not when you commit any mistake (be it knowingly or unknowingly!)

Your reply was already like by bapu bro when I saw ur reply so that means it's already reported or came in admin knowledge.
Your post was reported but i saw it after posting my reply. I said in general sense as its happening many times.

@hike: Please stop it to avoid a permanent ban. @DreamFan is already banned and if he does not reform his ban may also become permanent.
@All: Use the report button frequently.

Finally the date revealed in latest promo Komolika will enter in Kasauti Zindagii Kay on Monday, 29th Oct 8:00pm on Star Plus

Hina Khan :surprised:

Old KZK was 10000 times better than new one. I m shocked how & why people tolerate this!
After watching Hina Khan as Komolika, I was senseless for few minutes. #RIPOldKZK

Old KZK was 10000 times better than new one. I m shocked how & why people tolerate this!
After watching Hina Khan as Komolika, I was senseless for few minutes. #RIPOldKZK
The world has changed drastically in a decade. What's the point in revisiting the old plot? I don't know how it's getting 2 trp.

The world has changed drastically in a decade. What's the point in revisiting the old plot? I don't know how it's getting 2 trp.
Those who watched it back then would still be watching now. People at my home are also watching it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock