Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Season 2 | starts 25th September | Mon-Fri 8:00pm @ STAR Plus

Playing the lead character in KZK, how Parth is allowed to continue his lead character on a different show (KYY Season 3) and a different broadcaster?

Playing the lead character in KZK, how Parth is allowed to continue his lead character on a different show (KYY Season 3) and a different broadcaster?
It was shot almost a year back as for web series purpose (just 13 episodes) which streaming start in may 2018. so I don't think star will have any problem with that even it is airing on MTV which is not a linear competition of star plus that's why no problem for them

It was shot almost a year back as for web series purpose (just 13 episodes) which streaming start in may 2018. so I don't think star will have any problem with that even it is airing on MTV which is not a linear competition of star plus that's why no problem for them
Thanks bro. I thought the show (KYY S3) currently playing on MTV is new/fresh (as they're mentioning in promo as 'premiering). Where it was originally premiered in 2018? Voot?

Thanks bro. I thought the show (KYY S3) currently playing on MTV is new/fresh (as they're mentioning in promo as 'premiering). Where it was originally premiered in 2018? Voot?
Yes it was already premiered on Voot back in may 2018, as it is showing season 3 first time on TV that's why they saying premiere.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock