Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Season 2 | starts 25th September | Mon-Fri 8:00pm @ STAR Plus

Why bro? Can't you see the series is becoming favourite for many. Even lots of people lost job when a show went off-air.
It is my favorite as well! I watch it daily :). But if Komolika and Prerna dont wanna be in it, the leads, why even keep the show going.

A source informs, “Since Hina will be making an exit from the show, the makers wanted to spice up the drama a bit more by creating a hysteria around another possible exit.
The team will soon be flying off to Switzerland to shoot Bajaj’s entry and we couldn’t be more excited. With Karan Singh Grover now being roped in to play Mr Bajaj, it will be an interesting play for the audience, for sure!
EXCLUSIVE: Real reason behind Erica Fernandes’ exit rumours from Kasautii Zindagii Kay

Kasautii Zindagi Kay
2 new Episodes
Only for 12th August Monday
7.00pm-7.30pm and 8.00pm-8.30pm
Only on StarPlus and hotstar

Not Hina Khan but Jasmine Bhasin to play Komolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2?

Komolika would return soon in the show. But hold your breath, it's not Hina Khan who will play Kaumolika, but apparently Jasmine Bhasin is going to don that character instead.
If rumours have to be believed the makers will most likely lock this Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji fame actress.

OMG: Not Hina Khan but Jasmine Bhasin to play Komolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2?

Not Hina Khan but Jasmine Bhasin to play Komolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2?

Komolika would return soon in the show. But hold your breath, it's not Hina Khan who will play Kaumolika, but apparently Jasmine Bhasin is going to don that character instead.
If rumours have to be believed the makers will most likely lock this Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji fame actress.

OMG: Not Hina Khan but Jasmine Bhasin to play Komolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2?
So finally Kasautii is going to end soon 😁😁😁 who else got irritated with Jasmine voice in Khatra Khatra Khatra.

So finally Kasautii is going to end soon 😁😁😁 who else got irritated with Jasmine voice in Khatra Khatra Khatra.
Personally I Like Jasmine Bhasin, But Yes She Is Totally Not Suitable For Komolika's Character.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock